A Study to Measure Food and Calorie Consumption in Very Overweight Participants Using Tirzepatide
This is a study of tirzepatide in very overweight participants. The main purpose is to learn more about how tirzepatide affects the number of calories participants burn and the amount of food they eat.
The study will last 28 weeks and will include about 21 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must be considered to be very overweight
- Participants must have stable body weight in the past 1 month
- Participants must agree to commit to and undergo study procedures as explained by clinic study staff
- Participants must not have undergone weight loss surgery (e.g. stomach stapling, lapbanding)
- Participants must not have been diagnosed as having diabetes
- Participants must not have used or intend to use weight loss drugs
- Participants must not have donated blood in the past month