A Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Mirikizumab in Participants With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (LUCENT 3)
This study is designed to evaluate the long-term efficacy and safety of mirikizumab in participants with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC).
The study will last about 176 weeks and may include up to 43 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have completed Studies AMAC (NCT02589665) or AMBG (NCT03524092), received study drug, and did not stop study drug early
- Female participants must agree to contraception requirements
- Participants must not have developed a new condition, including cancer, in the originator study
- Participants must not have any important infections including, but not limited to, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS, and active tuberculosis (TB) during either originator study
- Participants must not have received surgery for UC in the originator study and must not be likely to require surgery for treatment of UC during this study
- Participants must not have developed growths, known as polyps, that develop on the lining of the large intestine during the originator study that have not been removed prior to the start of this study