Study Condition(s): Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of Tirzepatide (LY3298176) in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes
Study Alias: GPGF
The purpose of this study is to determine the efficacy of tirzepatide in participants with type 2 diabetes.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have type 2 diabetes (T2D) for at least 6 months
- Participant taking metformin must be on a stable dose for at least 3 months
- Participant must not have type 1 diabetes (T1D)
- Participant must not have used any medication to lower blood sugar other than metformin within 3 months prior to the start of the study
- Participant must not have had a heart attack, heart failure, or stroke
- Participant must not have inflammation of the liver (hepatitis), liver disease, or inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis)