Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of Investigational Dulaglutide Doses in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes on Metformin Monotherapy
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of investigational doses of dulaglutide in participants with type 2 diabetes on metformin monotherapy.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last up to 22 weeks and include 13 visits to the study center
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have had type 2 diabetes (T2D) for ≥6 months
- Participant must have been treated with stable doses of metformin for at least 3 months
- Participant must not have type 1 diabetes (T1D)
- Participant must not have acute or chronic hepatitis
- Participant must not have had pancreatitis any time prior to study entry