Study Condition(s): Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of Investigational Dulaglutide Doses in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes on Metformin Monotherapy
Study Alias: GBGJ
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of investigational doses of dulaglutide in participants with type 2 diabetes on metformin monotherapy.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have had type 2 diabetes (T2D) for ≥6 months
- Participant must have been treated with stable doses of metformin for at least 3 months
- Participant must not have type 1 diabetes (T1D)
- Participant must not have acute or chronic hepatitis
- Participant must not have had pancreatitis any time prior to study entry