Type 1 Diabetes
A Study of LY900014 Compared to Insulin Lispro (Humalog) in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
The purpose of this study is to see if LY900014 compared to insulin lispro (Humalog), both in combination with insulin glargine or insulin degludec, is safe and effective in participants with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
The study will last about 39 weeks and may include up to 19 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participants must have T1D for at least 1 year prior to screening and continuously using insulin for at least 1 year
• Participants must have Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) of ≥7.0 and ≤10.0%
• Participants must have been treated for at least 90 days prior to screening with either multiple daily injection(s) (MDI) or premixed analog/human insulin regimens at least twice daily
• Participants must have body mass index (BMI) of ≤35.0 kilograms per square meter (kg/m2)
• Participants must not have used other anti-hyperglycemic medications or therapies (inhaled, oral or injectable) except for metformin within 90-days of screening
• Participants must not have had more than 1 severe hypoglycemic episode within 6 months of screening
• Participants must not have had more than 1 hospitalization related to hyperglycemia or diabetic ketoacidosis within 6 months of screening