Study Condition(s): Type 1 Diabetes
A Study of LY900014 in Participants With Type 1 Diabetes (PRONTO-T1D)
Study Alias: ITRM
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of the study drug LY900014 compared to insulin lispro, both in combination with insulin glargine or insulin degludec, in adults with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at least 1 year ago
- Participant must already be using a long-acting insulin
- Participant must already be using a rapid-acting insulin
- Participant must not have used any other antihyperglycemic medications or therapies (inhaled, oral or injectable) within the last 90 days
- Participant must not have had emergency treatment for very low blood glucose or poor blood glucose control in the last 6 months.