Type 1 Diabetes
A Study of LY900014 in Participants With Type 1 Diabetes (PRONTO-T1D)
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of the study drug LY900014 compared to insulin lispro, both in combination with insulin glargine or insulin degludec, in adults with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation in the main study may last up to 39 or 65 weeks, depending on treatment assignment. You may also be asked to return for two additional blood tests during a follow-up period of up to 26 weeks.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at least 1 year ago
- Participant must already be using a long-acting insulin
- Participant must already be using a rapid-acting insulin
- Participant must not have used any other antihyperglycemic medications or therapies (inhaled, oral or injectable) within the last 90 days
- Participant must not have had emergency treatment for very low blood glucose or poor blood glucose control in the last 6 months.