Stomach Cancer, Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer (GEJ), Advanced Cancer
A Study of LY2801653 in Participants With Advanced Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine a recommended phase 2 dose of LY2801653 that may be safely given to participants with gastric cancer when taken with ramucirumab.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation may continue for as long as you and your study doctor feel that you are benefiting from the study treatment.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have stomach cancer, including stomach adenocarcinoma or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma (participants with adenocarcinoma of the distal esophagus are eligible if the primary tumor involves the GEJ) confirmed by histology or cytology
- Participant must provide a mandatory tumor tissue sample, when safe and feasible, for biomarker analysis
- Participant must be able to swallow capsules or have the study drug crushed and administered through a feeding tube
- Female participants must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Participants must not have liver cancer, liver cirrhosis with a Child-Pugh stage of B or higher, or received a liver transplant