Study Condition(s): Solid Tumor
A Study of LY3127804 with Ramucirumab in Participants with Advanced Solid Tumors
Study Alias: JQBA
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of the study drug known as LY3127804 given as monotherapy and in combination with Ramucirumab for participants with advanced or metastatic solid tumors. The study will also include a safety exploration for the combination of LY3127804 plus ramucirumab and paclitaxel.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a diagnosis of cancer that is advanced and/or metastatic
- Participant must have adequate organ function
- Participant must not have any current blood cancers
- Participant must not have an active fungal, bacterial, and/or known viral infection
- Participant must not have a history or dangerously high blood pressure, headache, convulsions, or coma related to high blood pressure or poorly controlled hypertension despite standard medical management
- Participant must not be pregnant or breastfeeding