A Study of LY3127804 with Ramucirumab in Participants with Advanced Solid Tumors
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of the study drug known as LY3127804 given as monotherapy and in combination with Ramucirumab for participants with advanced or metastatic solid tumors. The study will also include a safety exploration for the combination of LY3127804 plus ramucirumab and paclitaxel.
Your participation could last up to 2 months depending on how you and your tumor respond.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have a diagnosis of cancer that is advanced and/or metastatic
- Participant must have adequate organ function
- Participant must not have any current blood cancers
- Participant must not have an active fungal, bacterial, and/or known viral infection
- Participant must not have a history or dangerously high blood pressure, headache, convulsions, or coma related to high blood pressure or poorly controlled hypertension despite standard medical management
- Participant must not be pregnant or breastfeeding