Study Condition(s): Solid Tumor
A Study of LY2510924 and Durvalumab in Participants With Solid Tumors
Study Alias: CXAD
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of chemokine (C-X-C Motif) receptor 4 (CXCR4) peptide antagonist LY2510924 and durvalumab for phase 1a and 1b in participants with advanced refractory solid tumors.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have confirmation of advanced solid tumor by histology or cytology
- Participant must provide tissue from a newly obtained core or excisional biopsy of a tumor lesion or from a recent biopsy ≤3 years since last documented progression of disease
- Participant must not have a serious concomitant systemic disorder including HIV, active hepatitis B virus (HBV), active hepatitis C virus (HCV), active autoimmune disorder or disease requiring high dose of steroids
- Participant must not have a bowel obstruction, history or presence of intestinal disease, extensive intestinal resection or chronic diarrhea
- Participant must not have had prior therapy with an anti-programmed cell death 1 (PD-1), anti-PD-L1, anti-PD-L2, or anticytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen-4 antibody
- Participant must not have symptomatic or uncontrolled brain metastases, spinal cord compression, or leptomeningeal disease requiring treatment while in the trial
- Participant must not have received a live vaccine within 30 days before the first dose of study treatment test