Soft Tissue Sarcoma
A Study of Olaratumab (LY3012207) Plus Pembrolizumab in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of olaratumab plus pembrolizumab in participants with previously treated advanced or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma.
The duration of your participation depends on how well your disease responds to the study treatment.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have a diagnosis of advanced unresectable or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma confirmed by histology
- Participant must be able to provide tumor tissue obtained within 6 months of enrolling in the study (if no such tissue is available, must be willing to provide a core or excisional biopsy)
- Participant must have an anticipated life expectancy of 3 months or more
- Participant must not have active autoimmune disease or any other syndrome that require systemic steroids or autoimmune agents in the past 2 years
- Participant must not have received a live-virus vaccine within 30 days of planned treatment
- Participant must not have inflammatory bowel disease for which immunosuppressive agents were used in the last 2 years