Soft Tissue Sarcoma
A Study of Olaratumab (LY3012207) in Participants With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
The purpose of this study is to evaluate potential biomarkers and method of action, efficacy and safety of olaratumab in participants with soft tissue sarcoma (STS).
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last up to 25 weeks depending on how you and your tumor respond.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a diagnosis of Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS) confirmed by histology
- Participant must have a diagnosis of STS of the extremities confirmed by histology for radiotherapy addendum
- Participant must not have Kaposi's sarcoma or gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) or myxoid liposarcoma in radiotherapy addendum
- Participant must agree to undergo 2 mandatory tissue biopsies for the main study. For radiotherapy addendum archived tissue samples may be acceptable
- Participant must not have active central nervous system (CNS) or leptomeningeal metastasis (brain metastasis) at the time of enrollment
- Participant must not have received prior treatment with doxorubicin, epirubicin, idarubicin, and/or other anthracyclines or anthracenediones
- Participants must not have received prior radiotherapy treatment in the primary tumor for radiotherapy addendum
- Participant must not have received treatment with olaratumab or have participated in a prior olaratumab trial