Study Condition(s): Soft Tissue Sarcoma
A Study of Olaratumab (LY3012207) in Participants With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Study Alias: JGDM
The purpose of this study is to evaluate potential biomarkers and method of action, efficacy and safety of olaratumab in participants with soft tissue sarcoma (STS).
The results of this study are not yet available.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a diagnosis of Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS) confirmed by histology
- Participant must not have Kaposi's sarcoma or gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)
- Participant must agree to undergo 2 mandatory tissue biopsies
- Participant must not have active central nervous system (CNS) or leptomeningeal metastasis (brain metastasis) at the time of enrollment
- Participant must not have received prior treatment with doxorubicin, epirubicin, idarubicin, and/or other anthracyclines or anthracenediones
- Participant must not have received treatment with olaratumab or have participated in a prior olaratumab trial