A Study of LY3337641 in Participants With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RAjuvenate)
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of LY3337641 in adults with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
This trial stopped recruiting or enrolling participants prematurely and will not start again. We are no longer examining or treating participants. The trial may have been stopped for many reasons. You may contact Lilly for further information.
Your participation could last up to 10 weeks for Part A or up to 18 weeks for Part B
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Participant in Part B must have had inadequate response, loss of response, or intolerance to at least 1 synthetic OR biologic disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD)
- Female participant of childbearing potential must test negative for pregnancy and agree not to breastfeed; must also agree to use a reliable method of birth control until 28 days after the last dose of study drug unless post-menopausal, have had your tubes tied, ovaries removed and/or hysterectomy
- Male participant must agree to use a reliable method of birth control until 2 weeks after the last dose of study drug or have undergone vasectomy
- Participant must not have received belimumab, natalizumab, or vedolizumab within 6 months prior to entering the study
- Participant must not have received a live (attenuated) vaccine within 28 days prior to entering the study or plan to receive one during the study
- Participant must not have known hypogammaglobulinemia
- Participant must not have active tuberculosis (TB), hepatitis C virus, hepatitis B virus or HIV
- Participant must not have had lymphoma, leukemia, or any malignancy within the previous 5 years (except for basal cell or squamous skin cancer)