A Study of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) Versus Adalimumab in Participants With Psoriatic Arthritis (Spirit-H2H)
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of ixekizumab versus adalimumab in participants with psoriatic arthritis (PsA) who are biologic disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARD) naive.
Your participation could last up to 15 months and include 12 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have a diagnosis of active psoriatic arthritis for at least 6 months
- Participant must have at least 3 tender and at least 3 swollen joints
- Male participant must agree to use a reliable method of birth control or agree not to have sexual intercourse during the study
- Female participant must not be breastfeeding and must agree to use a reliable method of birth control or agree not to have sexual intercourse during the study and for at least 12 weeks after stopping treatment
- Participant must not have participated in any clinical trial with interleukin 17 (IL-17), including ixekizumab