A Study of Ixekizumab in Participants with Plaque Psoriasis
The purpose of this study is to learn about how ixekizumab may affect the blood levels of a mixture of commonly used drugs.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last up to 5 months with 6 overnight stays and approximately 13 outpatient visits.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have chronic moderate or severe plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months and are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy
- Participant of childbearing potential must agree to use a reliable method of birth control
- Participant must not have forms of psoriasis other than chronic plaque-type
- Participant must not have participated in any other study with ixekizumab, secukinumab or brodalumab, or have been prescribed ixekizumab or secukinumab
- Female participant must not be pregnant or nursing