A Study of LY3471851 in Participants With Psoriasis
The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the safety and side effects of LY3471851 when given by injection just under the skin to participants with psoriasis.
The study will last up to 48 weeks and may include up to 23 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have been diagnosed with psoriasis for at least 6 months
- Participants must have active psoriasis plaques
- Participants must be willing and able to have skin biopsies (small samples of skin removed for testing)
- Participants must not have received certain medications for psoriasis that are applied to the skin within 14 days prior to baseline (Day 1)
- Participants must not have received certain oral or injectable medications or light therapy for psoriasis within 4 weeks prior to baseline
- Participants must not have taken the study drug previously