A Safety Study of LY3462817 in Participants With Psoriasis
This study is being conducted to determine how safe and how well tolerated LY3462817 is when given to participants with psoriasis. Blood tests will be done to check how much LY3462817 is in the bloodstream and how long the body takes to get rid of it.
The study will last up to one year and one month for each participant.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have been diagnosed with psoriasis for at least 6 months
- Participants must have active psoriasis plaques
- Participants must be willing and able to have skin biopsies (small samples of skin removed for testing)
- Participants must not have received certain medications for psoriasis that are applied to the skin within 14 days prior to baseline (Day 1)
- Participants must not have received certain oral or injectable medications or light therapy for psoriasis within 4 weeks prior to baseline