A Study of LY3316531 in Healthy Participants and in Participants With Psoriasis
The purpose of this study is to evaluate how well LY3316531 is tolerated and what side effects may occur in healthy participants and participants with psoriasis. The study drug will be administered either subcutaneously (SC) (under the skin) or intravenously (IV) (into a vein in the arm).
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last between 16 and 57 weeks.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Healthy participants must be between 18 and 64 years old. Participants with psoriasis must be at least 18 years old
- Participants with psoriasis must have been diagnosed with the disease for at least 6 months and must weigh at least 110 pounds
- Participants must not have significant uncontrolled disease of a major body organ or system (heart, brain, lungs, blood, liver, kidney, digestive tract, nervous system, etc.)
- Participants must not have mental health issues
- Participants must not have had cancer within the last five years, except for certain types of skin cancer
- Participants must not have had shingles within the last 3 months (participants with psoriasis) or 6 months (healthy participants)
- Participants with psoriasis must not have taken certain common types of anti-psoriasis medication
- Female participants must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Participants must be reliable, available and willing to follow study procedures