A Study to Assess if Mirikizumab is Effective and Safe Compared to Secukinumab and Placebo in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis (OASIS-2)
The reason for this study is to see how effective and safe mirikizumab is compared to secukinumab and placebo for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
The study will last about 56 weeks with 12 week follow-up and may include up to 20 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have chronic plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months
- Participant must not be breastfeeding or nursing
- Participant must not have had serious or chronic/recurring infection within 3 months
- Participant must not have any other skin conditions (excluding psoriasis)
- Participant must not have previous exposure to Cosentyx, Taltz, Stelara, or similar medications