Study of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in Children 6 to Less Than 18 Years With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ixekizumab in pediatric participants with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. Note: the study design may differ if you reside outside of US or Canada, please consult with the appropriate investigator for more details.
Your participation could last up to 132 weeks and include 34 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant (child or adolescent) must have a diagnosis of moderate-to-severe plaque-type psoriasis for at least 6 months prior to baseline as determined by the investigator
- Male participant must agree to use a reliable method of birth control during the study
- Female participant of childbearing potential must test negative for pregnancy and agree to use a reliable method of birth control or agree not to be sexually active during the study and for at least 12 weeks following the last dose of study medication
- Participant and their parent or legal guardian must be able to understand and fully participate in the activities of the clinical study
- Participant must not have any active or recent infection within 4 weeks of the first dose of study medication