Pediatric Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
A Pharmacokinetics Study for Pediatric Participants With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
The purpose of this study to evaluate the drug Tadalafil and how much of the study drug is in the blood after dosing in children with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and to establish the correct dose for further clinical research.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last approximately 10 weeks with the opportunity to continue taking Tadalafil for at least 2 years.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a current diagnosis of Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension (PAH)
- Participant must weigh less than 25 kilograms or 55.1 pounds
- Participant must not have pulmonary hypertension related to chronic thromboembolic disease, portal pulmonary hypertension, left-sided heart disease or lung disease and hypoxia
- Participant must not have a history of atrial opening created by surgery or Potts Shunt within 3 months before administration of study drug
- Participant must not have unrepaired congenital heart disease