Pediatric Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
A Pharmacokinetics Study for Pediatric Participants With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
The purpose of this study to evaluate the drug Tadalafil and how much of the study drug is in the blood after dosing in children with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and to establish the correct dose for further clinical research.
Your participation could last approximately 10 weeks with the opportunity to continue taking Tadalafil for at least 2 years.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have a current diagnosis of Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension (PAH)
- Participant must weigh less than 25 kilograms or 55.1 pounds
- Participant must not have pulmonary hypertension related to chronic thromboembolic disease, portal pulmonary hypertension, left-sided heart disease or lung disease and hypoxia
- Participant must not have a history of atrial opening created by surgery or Potts Shunt within 3 months before administration of study drug
- Participant must not have unrepaired congenital heart disease