A Study of Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine With or Without Olaratumab (LY3012207) in Participants With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and efficacy of nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine with or without olaratumab in the treatment of first-line metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Your participation may continue for as long as you and your study doctor feel that you are benefiting from the study treatment.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have metastatic (Stage 4) pancreatic cancer diagnosis
- Participant must have tumor tissue available or be willing to provide a biopsy
- Participant must have discontinued all previous treatments for cancer at least 4 weeks prior
- Participant must have a life expectancy of at least 3 months
- Participant must not have had first line treatment for metastatic pancreatic cancer
- Participant must not have participated in another clinical trial within the last 30 days
- Female participant must not have a positive pregnancy test or be lactating