Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer
A Study of Abemaciclib (LY2835219) in Participants With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer or Breast Cancer
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of abemaciclib in combination with pembrolizumab in participants with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or hormone receptor positive (HR+), human epidermal growth factor receptor negative (HER2-) breast cancer.
Your participation could last up to 6 months depending on how you and your tumor respond.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have a Stage IV diagnosis of one of the following:
- KRAS mt, PD-L1+ NSCLC
- squamous NSCLC or
- HR+, HER2- Metastatic breast cancer
- Participant must be willing and able to provide tumor tissue both prior to treatment and after treatment initiation
- Participant must have discontinued all previous treatments for cancer and recovered from the acute effects of therapy
- Participant must not have a history of interstitial lung disease or pneumonitis
- Participant must not have a history of or active autoimmune disease, or other syndrome that requires systemic steroids or autoimmune agents for the past 2 years
- Participant must not have received a live vaccination within 30 days of study start
- Participant must not have received prior treatment with an anti PD-1, anti-programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1), or anti cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4 (CTLA-4) agent