Mild Cognitive Impairment, Mild Alzheimer's
A Study of LY3303560 in Participants with Mild Cognitive Impairment or Alzheimer's Disease
This study involves repeated doses of LY3303560 given by injection for 25 weeks. The study will examine how safe repeated doses of LY3303560 are, whether they cause side effects in participants with mild cognitive impairment or Alzheimer's Disease, and how LY3303560 is handled by the body and acts in the body.
participation could last up to 18.5 months and include up to 27 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) due to Alzheimer's Disease (AD) or mild-to-moderate AD
- Female participants must not be of child-bearing potential
- Participants must have a body weight of at least 50 kilogram (kg) or 110 pounds (lb)
- Participants must be able to undergo Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Participants must be willing to undergo a lumbar puncture (spinal tap)