A Study of Lanabecestat (LY3314814) in Participants With Mild Alzheimer's Disease Dementia (DAYBREAK-ALZ)
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of the study drug known as LY3314814 in participants with mild Alzheimer's disease (AD) dementia.
This trial stopped recruiting or enrolling participants prematurely and will not start again. We are no longer examining or treating participants. The trial may have been stopped for many reasons. You may contact Lilly for further information.
Your participation could last approximately 3 years and include approximately 30 visits to the study center
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a reliable study partner with whom he/she lives with or has regular contact with
- Participant must not have any significant and/or current neurological disease (i.e., other dementias, repetitive head trauma, serious infection of the brain, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy) affecting the central nervous system, other than AD, that may affect cognition or ability to complete the study
- Participant must not have had any of the following within 1 year before the screening visit: heart attack; moderate or severe congestive heart failure; hospitalization for, or symptoms of, unstable angina; loss of consciousness due to drop in blood pressure or other unknown reason; known significant structural heart disease (such as, significant valvular disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy); or hospitalization for arrhythmia
- Participant must not have a history of malignant cancer within the last 5 years
- Participant must not be currently enrolled in any other clinical trial involving an investigational product