A Study of Lasmiditan (LY573144) in Children Aged 6 to 17 With Migraine
The purpose of the study is the measure the levels of lasmiditan in the body of children aged 6 to 17 with migraine. The study also will also examine the safety and tolerability of lasmiditan in children aged 6 to 17 with migraine.
The study will last about 6 weeks, and includes 4 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participants must have a history of migraine headaches for more than 6 months
• Participants must have a history of 2 to 15 migraine headaches per month in the past 2 months
• Participants must weigh between 15 and 55 kilograms (kg)
• Participants must not have a migraine headache on the day of lasmiditan administration
• Participants must not be pregnant or nursing
• Participants must not have any acute, serious, or unstable medical condition
• Participants must not be actively suicidal or at significant risk for suicide, in the opinion of the investigator
• Participants must not be on a medicine that acts in the brain and spinal cord