A Study of Galcanezumab (LY2951742) in Participants With Episodic Migraine
The reason for this study is to see if the drug galcanezumab is safe and effective in participants with episodic migraine.
The study will last about 53 weeks and may include up to 12 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participants must have a diagnosis of migraine, with a history of migraine headaches of at least 1 year prior to screening and migraine onset prior to age 50
• Participants must have a history of 4-14 migraine headache days and at least 2 migraine attacks per month on average within the past 3 months
• Participants must not be currently enrolled in any other clinical trial
• Participants must not be taking or have taken galcanezumab or another CGRP antibody
• Participants must not be taking, or are expected to take, therapeutic antibodies
• Participants must not be allergic to multiple drugs or certain types of drugs sometimes used for headaches
• Participants must not be pregnant or nursing
• Participants must not have have a history of chronic migraine, daily persistent headache, cluster headache, medication overuse headache, migraine with brainstem aura, or hemiplegic migraine