A Study of Galcanezumab (LY2951742) in Participants 6 to 17 Years of Age With Episodic Migraine
The main purpose of this study is to determine the safety and efficacy of the study drug, galcanezumab, in children with less than 14 headaches per month for three months.
Your participation could last about 68 weeks and include up to 18 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have been diagnosed with migraine, with a history of migraine headaches for at least 6 months
- Participants must not be allergic to multiple drugs or certain types of drugs sometimes used for headaches
- Participants must not have a history of persistent headaches every day or cluster headaches
- Participants must not have a history of any type of headache except for migraine, tension headache, or headache caused by overuse of medication within the three months before treatment assignment
- Participants must not have a history of head injury that was associated with the start of migraine headaches or a change in the nature of their headaches
- Participants must not have a history of brain tumors or birth defects of the brain