Metastatic Breast Cancer
A Study of LY3295668 Erbumine in Participants With Breast Cancer That Has Spread to Other Parts of the Body
The reason for this study is to determine the recommended phase 2 dose of the study drug LY3295668 erbumine in participants with breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
Your participation in this trial could last up to 23 months, depending on your cancer type and how you and your tumor respond.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participants must have hormone receptor positive and HER2 negative metastatic breast cancer
• Participants must have progressed on at least 1 line of endocrine therapy and 1 cyclin dependent kinase (CDK)4/6 inhibitor
• Participants must be able and willing to undergo mandatory tumor biopsy
• Participants must have normal organ function
• Participants must be able to swallow capsules
• Participants must not have had prior chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer. Chemotherapy in the adjuvant/neoadjuvant setting is permitted
• Participants must not be currently enrolled in a clinical study
• Participants must not have another serious medical condition
• Participants must not have previously received an aurora kinase inhibitor