Metastatic Breast Cancer
A Study of Abemaciclib (LY2835219) With and Without Food in Participants With Metastatic Breast Cancer
The main purpose of this study is to examine the side effects that participants with metastatic breast cancer experience when taking abemaciclib with or without food.
Your participation in this trial could last up to 3 months, depending on how you and your tumor respond.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must be diagnosed with breast cancer that has spread
- Participants must have stopped all other forms of treatment for their cancer
- Participants must be able to swallow tablets/capsules
- Participants must be able to use an electronic diary
- Participants must not be pregnant or breast feeding
- Participants must not have HIV or hepatitis A, B, or C
- Participants must not have had major surgery in the past 14 days
- Participants must not be currently be receiving treatment in another clinical study
- Participants must not have taken abemaciclib or a similar drug before this study