A Study of LY3361237 in Participants With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the safety of LY3361237 and any side effects that might be associated with it when given to participants with systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE). LY3361237 will be administered by injections just under the skin.
The study will last up to 26 weeks and may include up to 17 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have been diagnosed with SLE at least 6 months before enrollment
- Participants taking an oral steroid called prednisone (or equivalent) must be taking no more than 20 milligrams for at least 2 months and must be on a stable dose.
- Participants taking other common medications for SLE must be on the medication for at least 3 months with a stable dose for at least 2 months.
- Participants must not have or have had any other diseases that cause inflammation of the joints or skin.
- Participants must not have an active infection.
- Participants must not have serious liver or kidney dysfunction.
- Participants must not have taken medications to destroy cancer cells within the last 3 months
- Participants must not have had a blood transfusion within the last year.