A Study of Baricitinib (LY3009104) in Participants With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
The reason for this study is to see how effective and safe the study drug known as baricitinib is in participants with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
The study will last up to 62 weeks and may include up to 17 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participants must have had systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus) for at least 6 months
• Participants must have currently active manifestations of lupus
• Participants must not have severe lupus nephritis
• Participants must not have severe central nervous system lupus
• Participants must not have or have had another serious medical condition