Parkinson's Disease Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia
A Study of LY3154207 in Participants With Dementia Due to Lewy Body Dementia (LBD) Associated with Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease (PD) or Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB) (PRESENCE)
A randomized placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of three doses of study drug LY3154207 treated for 12 weeks in participants with mild-to-moderate dementia associated with LBD (PDD or DLB).
Your participation could last approximately 18 weeks and include 12 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participant must have dementia
• Participant must have Parkinson's Disease or dementia with Lewy bodies
• Participants on anti-parkinsonian agents, must be on stable doses for at least 3 weeks prior to entering study
• Participants on antidepressant medications, must be on stable doses for at least 3 weeks prior to entering study
• Participants on blood pressure lowering medications, must be on stable doses for at least 3 weeks prior to entering study
• Male participant must use appropriate contraception. Female participant must not be of childbearing potential
• Participant must have a reliable caregiver who is in frequent contact with participant and will accompany participant to select visits
• Participant must not have a history of stroke in the last 6 months
• Participant must not have a current or any previous diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or other primary psychotic disorder
• Participant must not have a history of substance abuse within the past 1 year, and/or substance dependence within the past 1 year, not including caffeine and nicotine