Early Symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease
A Study of LY3002813 in Participants With Early Symptomatic Alzheimer's Disease (TRAILBLAZER-ALZ)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of LY3002813 in early symptomatic Alzheimer's disease.
Your participation could last up to 124 weeks and include up to 26 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have gradual and progressive change in memory for at least 6 months
- Participant must be able to have a positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- Participant must be able to have an magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan
- Participant receiving treatment with one of the symptomatic Alzheimer's drugs must be on a stable dose for at least 2 months
- Participant must have a reliable study partner with whom they live or have regular contact (at least 10 hours of communication each week), and who can come to study visits