Dyslipidemia, Healthy Volunteers
A Study of LY3202328 in Overweight Healthy Participants and in Participants With Dyslipidemia
The purpose of this two-part study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of the study drug known as LY3202328 in healthy overweight participants in Part A, and those with dyslipidemia (abnormal blood fats) in Part B.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last up to 9 weeks and include up to two 4 day stays at the study center.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must be healthy, as determined by medical history and physical examination
- Male participant must be between 18 and 70 years old, and agree to use a reliable method of birth control during the study and 3 months following the last dose of the investigational product
- Female participant must be between 40 and 70 years old, and either postmenopausal or with a hysterectomy, and not pregnant or lactating
- Participant must be on a stable diet and exercise regimen for more than 3 months
- Participant must not show evidence of HIV, hepatitis C, Hepatitis B or other chronic liver disease
- Participant must not have an alcohol intake that exceeds 7 units per week with no more than 3 units per day, or must be willing to stop alcohol consumption for the duration of the study (1 unit = 12 ounces or 360 mL of beer; 5 ounces or 150 mL of wine; 1.5 ounces or 45 mL of distilled spirits)
- Participant must not be a regular user of known drugs of abuse
- Participant must not have a history of untreated endocrine illness such as diabetes mellitus
- Participant must not have been on medications or supplements for weight loss within 3 months
- Participant must not smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day and be willing to follow smoking rules