Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of Tirzepatide (LY3298176) in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of the study drug tirzepatide in participants with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last up to 26 weeks and include approximately 16 visits to the study center
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have had type 2 diabetes for at least 6 months
- Participant must not have type 1 diabetes
- Participant must not have used any glucose-lowering medication (other than metformin) within 3 months prior to entering the study
- Participant must not have used any glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists (GLP-1 RAs)
- Participant must not have hepatitis or pancreatitis