Study Condition(s): Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of Tirzepatide (LY3298176) in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Study Alias: GPGB
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of the study drug tirzepatide in participants with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have had type 2 diabetes for at least 6 months
- Participant must not have type 1 diabetes
- Participant must not have used any glucose-lowering medication (other than metformin) within 3 months prior to entering the study
- Participant must not have used any glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists (GLP-1 RAs)
- Participant must not have hepatitis or pancreatitis