Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer
A Study of LY3022855 In Participants With Breast or Prostate Cancer
The main purpose of this study is to learn more about how the investigational drug, LY3022855, affects the immune system in participants with advanced breast or prostate cancer that has not responded to other treatments. Treatment may last up to 6 cycles (cycle = 6 weeks).
The results of this study are not yet available.
The duration of your participation depends on how well your disease responds to the study treatment.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a confirmed diagnosis of advanced, refractory breast or prostate cancer that can be evaluated by radiologic testing
- Participant must have experienced tumor progression on or treatment intolerance to at least one prior therapy
- Participant must be willing to continue androgen deprivation therapy while on study, if one or both testes have not been surgically removed
- Participant with breast cancer only may continue ongoing antiestrogen
- Participant must be willing to undergo one baseline and one post-treatment tumor biopsy procedure