Study Condition(s): Atopic Dermatitis
A Study of Baricitinib (LY3009104) in Participants With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Study Alias: JAIX
This open-label study will evaluate the long-term efficacy and safety of baricitinib in adult participants with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (AD), who have completed participation in study BREEZE-AD5/Study JAIW (NCT03435081).
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have completed at least 16 weeks of treatment in study JAIW prior to discontinuation
- Female participants must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Participants must be willing to commit to using birth control for the duration of the study, unless pregnancy is not possible for the participant or the participants female sexual partner
- Participants must not be enrolled in other studies that may not be compatible with study JAIX.
- Participants must not have uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart attack, chest pain, stroke, heart failure or any other serious or unstable disease or infection