Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
A Study of LY3471851 in Participants With Eczema
The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the safety and side effects of LY3471851 when given by injection just under the skin to participants with eczema.
The study will last up to 48 weeks and may include up to 23 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have been diagnosed with eczema for at least 12 months
- Participants must have active areas of eczema
- Participants must be willing and able to have skin biopsies (small samples of skin removed for testing)
- Participants must not have received certain medications that were applied to the skin for eczema within 14 days prior to baseline (Day 1)
- Participants must not have received certain oral or injectable medications or light therapy for eczema within 4 weeks prior to baseline
- Participants must not have taken the study drug previously