Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
A Study of Baricitinib (LY3009104) in Participants With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
This open-label study will evaluate the long-term efficacy and safety of baricitinib in adult participants with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (AD), who have completed participation in study BREEZE-AD5/Study JAIW (NCT03435081).
Your participation could last about 116 weeks and may include up to 11 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have completed at least 16 weeks of treatment in study JAIW prior to discontinuation
- Female participants must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Participants must be willing to commit to using birth control for the duration of the study, unless pregnancy is not possible for the participant or the participants female sexual partner
- Participants must not be enrolled in other studies that may not be compatible with study JAIX.
- Participants must not have uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart attack, chest pain, stroke, heart failure or any other serious or unstable disease or infection