Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
A Study of LY3454738 in Healthy Participants and Participants With Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
The main purpose of this study is to investigate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of the study drug known as LY3454738 in healthy participants and participants with atopic dermatitis (eczema). The study has three parts. Each participant will enroll in one part. The study will last 12 to 24 weeks, depending on part.
The study will last up to 24 week and may include up to 12 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must weigh at least 110 pounds (50 kilograms)
- Japanese participants must have all biological parents and grandparents born in Japan and be of exclusive Japanese descent
- Participants with atopic dermatitis (AD) must have a diagnosis of AD for at least 12 months. The disease symptoms must be severe enough that they do not respond well to medicines that are applied to the skin
- Participants with AD must agree to use moisturizer daily
- Participants must not have received certain “biologic” medications in a specific time frame. This will be discussed with the study doctor.
- Participants with AD must not have received steroids (except those applied to the skin) in the past 6 weeks prior to randomization