Advanced Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Metastatic Melanoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
A Study of LY3214996 Administered Alone or in Combination With Other Agents in Participants With Advanced/Metastatic Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety of an extracellular signal regulated kinase (ERK1/2) inhibitor LY3214996 administered alone or in combination with other agents in participants with advanced cancer.
Your participation may continue for as long as you and your study doctor feel that you are benefiting from the study treatment.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant must have advanced, unresectable or metastatic cancer (solid tumors)
- Participant must not have known HIV infection or hepatitis A, B, or C
- Participant must not have current blood cancers, acute or chronic leukemia
- Participant must not have previously completed or withdrawn from this study or any other study investigating an ERK1/2 inhibitor
- Female participant must not be pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant