Advanced Cancer, Metastatic Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
A Study of Prexasertib (LY2606368) in Combination With Ralimetinib in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Cancer
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of the study drug prexasertib in combination with ralimetinib in participants with advanced or metastatic cancer.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation may continue for as long as you and your study doctor feel that you are benefiting from the study treatment.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have advanced or metastatic cancer and be able to swallow tablets
- Participant must have discontinued all previous treatments for cancer and recovered from the acute effects from the therapy
- Participant must not have an active infection (fungal, viral, or bacterial)
- Participant must not have active cancer in your brain or spinal cord
- Participant must not have acute or chronic leukemia
- Participant must not have a diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- Participant must not have had major small bowel resection
- Participant must not be in other clinical trials investigating prexasertib or ralimetinib
- Female participant must not be pregnant or breastfeeding