Advanced Cancer, Solid Tumor
A Study of LY2606368 in Participants With Advanced Cancer
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of the study drug known as LY2606368 in participants with advanced cancer or cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation could last up to 5 weeks depending on how you and your tumor respond.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have a diagnosis of cancer (solid tumor) confirmed by histology or cytology with clinical or radiologic evidence of locally advanced and/or metastatic disease , for which no life-prolonging therapy exists
- Participant must not have received treatment within 28 days of the initial dose of study drug with an investigational product or non-approved use of a drug or device
- Participant must not have symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) malignancy or metastasis
- Participant must not have current haematologic malignancies or acute or chronic leukemia
- Participant must not have an active fungal, bacterial, and/or known viral infection
- Participant must not have participated in a ¹⁴C (carbon) study within the last 6 months prior to screening for this study