Advanced Cancer, Metastatic Cancer
A Study of LY3076226 in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Cancer
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of the study drug known as LY3076226 in participants with advanced or metastatic cancer.
The results of this study are not yet available.
Your participation may continue for as long as you and your study doctor feel that you are benefiting from the study treatment.
Here you can find out a bit more about the requirements for volunteers who took part in this study
- Participant must have advanced or metastatic cancer
- Part B participant must have a diagnosis of bladder cancer
- Part B participants must have alterations of Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 (FGFR3)
- Participant of reproductive potential must agree to use medically approved contraceptive precautions during the study and for 3 months following the last dose of study drug
- Female participant of childbearing potential must have had a negative serum or urine pregnancy test within 7 days of the first dose of study drug and must not be breastfeeding
- Participant must not have current acute or chronic leukemia
- Participant must not have an active fungal, bacterial, and/or known viral infection including HIV or viral hepatitis A, B, or C