Advanced Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Mesothelioma
A Study of LY3023414 in Participants With Advanced Cancer
The purpose of this study is to find a recommended dose level and schedule of dosing LY3023414 that can safely be taken by participants with advanced or metastatic cancer. The study will also explore the changes to various markers in blood cells and potentially tumor cells. Finally, the study will help document any antitumor activity this drug may have.
Your participation could last up to 42 days or longer if you are tolerating the study drug and your study doctor thinks your condition is stable or improving.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participant in Part B4 must have malignant pleural or peritoneal mesothelioma and appropriate candidate for treatment with cisplatin/pemetrexed; no prior systemic chemotherapy
- Participant in Part B6 must have squamous NSCLC; documented evidence of an activating molecular aberration of the PI3K/mTOR pathway
- Participant in Part B7 must have HR+ abd HER2- breast cancer
- Participant may need to undergo a biopsy dependent upon which arm of the study you are in
- Participant must not have known acute or chronic leukemia
- Participant must be able to swallow capsules
- Participant must be reliable and willing to make themselves available for the duration of the study and be willing to follow study procedures
- Participant must not have insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus or a history of gestational diabetes mellitus