Adult Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of LY900014 Compared to Insulin Lispro (Humalog) in Adults With Type 2 Diabetes
The purpose of this study is to see if LY900014 compared to insulin lispro (Humalog), both in combination with insulin glargine or insulin degludec, is safe and effective in participants with type 2 diabetes (T2D).
The study will last about 39 weeks and may include up to 19 visits.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
• Participants must have T2D based on the disease diagnostic criteria World Health Organization (WHO) classification
• Participants must have been treated for at least 90 days prior to screening with either basal insulin + at least 1 prandial injection of bolus insulin or premixed analog/human insulin regimens at least twice daily
• Participants must be treated no more than 3 oral anti-hyperglycemic medications (OAMs)
• Participants must have a HbA1c ≥7.0% and ≤11.0%
• Participants must have body mass index (BMI) of ≤35.0 kilograms per meter squared (kg/m2)
• Participants must not have been diagnosed, at any time, with type 1 diabetes (T1D) or latent autoimmune diabetes in adults
• Participants must not have had any episode of severe hypoglycemia within the 6 months prior to screening
• Participants must not have had 1 or more episodes of diabetic ketoacidosis or hyperglycemic hyperosmolar state within the 6 months prior to screening
• Participants must not have used thiazolidinediones, glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist, or pramlintide within 90 days prior to screening