Adult Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of LY3437943 in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM)
The main purpose of this study is to learn about the side effects of LY3437943 when given to participants with type 2 diabetes. Blood tests will be performed to investigate how the body processes the study drug and how the study drug affects the body. Each enrolled participant will receive injections of LY3437943, dulaglutide, or placebo given just under the skin.
The study will last up to about 5 months and will include 16 visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for at least six months
- Participants must have stable body weight for the last 3 months
- Participants must be overweight or very overweight
- Male participants must agree to use birth control during the study and for 90 days afterward and female participants must not be able to get pregnant
- Participants must not have known complication of diabetes
- Participants must not have Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Participants must not have uncontrolled diabetes, (meaning that they required hospitalization for treatment of life-threatening complications of diabetes in the last six months)
- Participants must not have had severe low blood sugar requiring emergency treatment
- Participants must not have inflammation of the pancreas
- Participants must not have known liver disease