Adult Type 2 Diabetes
A Study of Tirzepatide in Participants With Impaired Liver Function
The purpose of this study is to assess how fast tirzepatide gets into the blood stream and how long it takes the body to remove it in participants with impaired liver function compared to healthy participants.
The study will last about two months and will include five visits to the study center.
Key Participation Requirements
All clinical trials have rules about who can participate. This section outlines some of those rules. Please contact a study center to discuss the full set of criteria
- Participants must have a diagnosis of impaired liver function
- Participants must not be taking blood sugar-lowering drugs, other than metformin
- Female participants must not be able to get pregnant
- Participants must not have a personal or family history of thyroid cancer
- Participants must not have a history of or a diagnosis of disease of the pancreas
- Participants must not have kidney disease